We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Miranda's 1st Buggy Birthday Party!

Hurricane Irene could not stop this birthday girl from celebrating!! (even a few weeks later!) :-)

The day has been planned for MONTHS!! (Actually I got the idea for lady bug theme before she was born!)
The night before, I was baking my little heart out! We had cupcakes, lady bug cake, cupcake pops, chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, & chocolate covered marshmallows! I MADE THEM ALL!!! :-) Truth be told, we also had ladybug cookie favors, and those were made by Kara's Kreations in Toms River (love that company!)

I dropped things off at 9am, but then we had the food and final decorations to be set up. We were not allowed in until 1 and the party started at 1:30 - needless to say, people were generous to help set up b/c I was on overload! (in a good way) :-) Mike and I had a surprise to set up, and that took time - the surprise you ask: a 1yr old video montage! IT WAS AMAZING! Try putting a whole year into an 8 minute video! Took time, but I got it done :-)

The day was filled with soooo much love and happiness! Kids played, adults chatted, and everyone had a great time!
Miranda is now 1, walking everywhere, and enjoying life! We are so blessed to be on this journey with her!
Enjoy the pictures and I'll post the video into it's on post for easy finding in the future :-)



The Location -




The Decorations -



















Presents :-)





The Food! -













The PARTY!!! -





Some fun videos:







Everyone watching the 1st year Video Montage :-) -







Let Me Introduce You To My Party People!!
(Stealing a line from J-Lo!):-)

































Mommy & Daddy Partying it up with the Birthday Girl!!! -



















Birthday Cake Time!! -














Fun Pix of Miranda Rose :-)








Miranda & Friends! :-)






It was an AMAZING party filled with so much love!

Now....on to planning Miranda's 2nd Birthday!! :-)
(The ideas have already begun!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment