We have so much to still do. Sweet Pea's room still has a kitchen table and mattress in it, but we should be clearing those out by the end of the month. I started to go through her closet. It was my closet, and now I don't know what to do with my clothes! Haha! I have big sweater jackets and gowns galore...I was thinking about the air bags but I don't want to forget about the clothes I have in there if I seal them up...Oy vey...I'm not sure what we will do yet for her closet. Times a ticken though, and I gotta get this room in tip top shape before my little girl is here to see it! :-)
I figure for my 3rd Trimester post, I'll add another survey -
How far along?: 27 weeks
How big is baby?: Approx. 2 lbs
Weight Gain?: YEP! However, I think it's all belly and boobs! Haha! I don't know an exact number b/c my appt is not for another week (and I refuse to own a scale!) :-)
Stretch Marks?: Same ones I have had from the get go
::crosses fingers & toes is stays this way::
Have I mentioned how in love with Bio Oil I am! :-)
Maternity Clothes?: YES!. Every now and then I can wear a top that's stretchy or loose and be fine, but overall I'm more comfy in clothes that just hug my belly better. I did, however, find a cute dress at Kohl's from Daisy Fuentes, non maternity, but plenty of room for growth, so I got that for summer :-)
Sleep?: Ah, yes, the burning question! Yes and no is my answer. I still need naps and can be out for 2 hours! I also had trouble sleeping this past week, and was up what seemed like every hour. (Did you know the Cosby show is on from 3:30am to 5:30am on Nick at Nite!)
Best Moment this week?: Entering my 3rd trimester and being super surprised by my co-workers with my baby shower!
Food Cravings?: Ice Cream and Hummus (not together though!) Haha!
Gender?: GIRL!!!
Movement?: Some days stronger than others. I'm not sure what I'm feeling but she is moving around.
What I miss?: Being able to lie down without my lovely boppy pillow, drinking an ice cold beer on a hot day, and just not having to think before doing something whether it be eating, sleeping, etc.
Belly Button?: Still an innie :-)
Labor Signs?: No, but how about in 13 weeks?!?! I actually did have a weird pain, but the doc thinks it's round ligament pain, and not contractions! Umm, yea, I did not think it was contractions, but she had to put that thought in my head! Good grief! :-)
What I'm looking forward to?: Putting the Nursery together.
Milestone: Reaching the 3rd trimester!! YAY!!!!
And my 27 week belly shot :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment