We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 25, 2010

Date Night :-)

So hubbs and I went to see 'Toy Story 3' in 3D last night:-) (great movie by the way!) He asked me in the afternoon if I wanted to see a movie, and I was so excited! I love nights of just us. I am so in love with my hubby and love spending time with him. We only have about 9-10 weeks left of just us. How crazy is that?!?! However, I strongly believe in the couple still having date nights, time for eachother, and I hope we make that happen. I can't even wait to hold our baby girl, and be a threesome, but it has been just us for almost 11 years! (yes, 11 years on Sept. 28th!) so it will be an adjustment, but one we are sooo excited for! Good things are coming. I can feel it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment