We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 18, 2010

3rd Tri Is Kicking My Booty!

I am soooooo tired...no, check that - EXHAUSTED!! I mean, seriously & beyond exhausted. It takes all the energy I have to get out of bed, and actually shower! I mean, seriously, who does this happen to (and if you're reading now and it happened to you during pregnancy, please comment back because I feel so crappy, I can use support!) I have been sleeping better this week, because last week was Nick at Night TV at 3am for me. This week is just tons of tossing and turning. Followed by weird dreams...It's weird because both hubbs and I had the same dream last night. Apparently I'm giving birth to a baby the size of a 2 yr old! Haha!

In any case. I'm trying to get my energy to finish work for the day and get things done around the house. I want to get the amazing clothes we have been given out of the bags and into the closet, but I need to stand to do that, and standing takes energy...Ugh...29 weeks tomorrow, maybe that means energy as a 29 week gift? (one can only hope!) :-)

Yep, this is me...tired, but trying to keep my eyes open -

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get your background template? I love it! I can't find anything I really like for my blog! Looking for something similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete