We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 4, 2010

My Surprise Baby Shower from my Work Friends!!

I seriously can not stop smiling!!! I stayed in Hoboken last night (at the W dontcha know) because we had a district meeting this morning. The meeting was very productive and informative. After, my manager had planned for us to get lunch in NYC. I assumed this was just a lunch, but boy was I wrong!! We walked over to Dos Caminos on 14th & 9th and I walked in, and saw a few of my girlfriends from the office. Then the girls from my district all turn around and surround me, and next thing I hear is "Surprise! It's Your Baby Shower!" I was seriously in shock! I just stood there taking it all in, and then the tears began!! Haha! I started to cry b/c it was just so sweet of all of them! After many hugs, we sat down, and had the best guacamole ever! The menu had my name on it!! (I ordered enchiladas! YUM!)
I seriously have the best co-workers, as they started off by each giving me a book that they loved as a child! This begins Sweet Pea's library, which is so important to me! The stories from each of the girls was so sweet, and to be able to share them with each other, was a fabulous idea! After lunch, they had more gifts for me (well really for Sweet pea, but I had to open them...hehe)Each of them are just so thoughtful and generous! Sweet pea took home so many beautiful items, and I just can't begin to thank these lovely ladies enough!!! If you are reading this blog now - THANK YOU!!!! :-) I have not stopped smiling all day! :-)
(Pix to Come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment