I am super psyched! Today we were able to take away the mattress and kitchen table that have been sitting in what will be the nursery! We rented a U-Haul van and Mike loaded it up with big pieces, and other items as well. The room feels so much bigger now, and I can't wait to begin working in there! When we get back from our babymoon, we will get the paint and Mike will start in there. I will also get the clothes all hung up, but that's only for now. I just want them out of bags and off the floor. In another few weeks I have a big load of laundry to do with cleaning all her clothes! :-) Furniture will be delivered and put together on July 19th! I can't wait! :-)
Here is an idea of colors and the room palette. I found a few pieces on Etsy and might not use all of them, but this is a general idea so far :-)
(The walls will be a light lilac/lavender with light green accents)

Tomorrow, we leave for Washington D.C. :-) Babymoon here we come!!!
So exciting!!! Looks like the nursery will be so cute!! Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteI love purple and green! I always thought if I had a girl I would do purple and green too. It's such a great combo. Have fun in DC!
ReplyDeleteso much fun! it's going to look adorable!
ReplyDelete