We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 21, 2010

29 weeks :-)

It's so weird to think in 11 weeks I will be a mom!!! Holding MY child!!! It's all I kept thinking leading up to this week! I mean, 11 weeks is actually a lot of time, however, it's also going to fly!

This past week had more nursery filled excitement!
-Our Rocker was delivered!! (we now need to put it together!)
-The slip cover for the rocker arrived. It's a bit darker than I hoped, but maybe out of the box, and on the chair it will look different

The hubbs also celebrated his Father's Day To Be yesterday!! :-) I gave him his diaper bag (called the diaper dude!), and also one of the Rockabye Baby CDs with Bob Marley. He was very happy :-)


Survey time again:

How far along?: 29 weeks. (woah baby! 1 more till 30!!)
Total weight gain: 23 pounds! I'm still trying my best to keep within the 25-35 lb range so looks like I'm leaning more towards 30 lbs by the end of this pregnancy. My doc is very happy with the progress though, and says I am right on target!
How big is baby?: A little over 2lbs (I think) - might be more, but they did not measure the baby this week.
Maternity clothes?: Yep. Although my pic from this week is non-maternity - KOHL'S! :-) (thank you Daisy Fuentes!)
Stretch marks?: Thankfully no more than from what I found on week 9! LOVE MY BIO OIL!
Sleep?:I guess I was slightly better this week b/c I only woke up in the night once for a few hours and fell back to sleep on the couch.
Best moment this week?: Seeing my belly move for the first time!! Also, having our Dorel Rocker arrive!!
Movement?: So get this, I have an Anterior Placenta! Yes, that's correct. and the doc just told me for the first time this week! So that means the baby is kicking into the placenta, which is why I did not feel the movements as strong for the past few weeks! UGH...Anyway, She has been moving alot this week. I even saw my belly move!! That was crazy!!
Food cravings?: Gimmie Ice Cream!!
Labor signs?: Thankfully - NO! She has 11 more weeks to cook in there :-)
Belly button in or out?: Still in, but it's starting to flatten out.
What I miss: Doing something without thinking. I was at a BBQ this weekend, and wanted to just sit back, have a beer, and play beer pong. I sat back, had a water bottle, and got sleepy about 9:30pm! haha!
What I'm looking forward to: Starting on the nursery finally!
Milestone: Seeing my belly move had to be the milestone of the week! I mean, when your belly moves out of no where, it's a bit freaky! (yet one of the coolest things I think I've ever seen!)

My 29 week Belly pic -

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful! i'll play beer pong with you and our husbands can watch the kids summer 2011 ;)

    ReplyDelete