We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hubbs Felt Sweet Pea Kick!!!

This morning I was about to get out of bed, and she started moving like crazy. My belly looked like jello moving! (gross and weird I know but it's the best way to describe it!) Mike woke up and i was like, give me your hand! He placed his hand on my belly and she stopped (of course!) Then I said, just wait for a second, and boom! There she was! he was like, "was that it?" I said, "yes!" He smiled and was like, "Wow, that's weird!" Haha!!! (he's so cute!!) I have been waiting for this day, b/c It's one thing for me, as my body changes, and now I feel her (even through my anterior placenta), but for Mike to feel her is sooooo cool!!!:-) Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment