We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 17, 2010

24 Weeks = 6 MONTHS!!! - V-Day! :-)

Yes, I am 6 months!!! (Well I was on Saturday, May 15th) I am two days late on posting b/c we were at our great friend's wedding weekend, Rossi & Sandy. It was a wonderful weekend! Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs!!!

6 months is a HUGE milestone for a pregnancy! It's considered V-Day, and that means when the pregnancy is viable. That is such an amazing milestone!!! I'm so happy to be at this point! Sweet Pea is now the size of a papaya :-) She is definitely fluttering away in there, but I still have not really felt kicks yet. I'm curious as to what the difference is, so if you have felt flutters then kicks, please leave a comment and let me know how you knew the difference. I'm very excited!! :-)

Here is a few pix from the wedding:
Our Bride & Groom -


Amazing Group Shot!!


My Babe & I -


Survey time again:-)

How far along?:
24 weeks! 6 MONTHS!!
Total weight gain: I was up to 14 and the stayed there as of last Friday, so I'll say 15
How big is baby?: Just over 1 lb!
Maternity clothes?: Yep! they are actually comfy now, b/c my normal strechies are to tight.
Stretch marks?: Just the same ones, which thanks to my fabulous Bio Oil, are barely there!! :-)
Sleep?: Yup! Haha! Seriously, I can sleep all the time..especially mid day (1-3pm are the worst!) I sleep fine at night though, as long as I have my boppy pillow with me :-)
Movement?: Lots of fluttering (even during GH!) but I do not think I have felt kicks yet...not sure if I'll know the difference, but I'm waiting for them :-)
Food cravings?: Ice Cream, and more ice cream!! (and pizza)
Labor signs?: Thank goodness -NO!
Belly button in or out?: Innie
What I miss: Being able to have a drink at a wedding with my friends (I have 6 More this summer!) And beer...when the weather is so nice, it's nice to sit outside and have a beer on the patio (I'm not an alcoholic, I promise, but not having the freedom to do things I normally could before is weird).
What I'm looking forward to: Starting to decorate the nursery (maybe we should get the kitchen table and mattress out of there first! Haha!) :-)
Milestone: 6 months!! - V-Day! Knowing this pregnancy is viable, and my baby is so strong, is such an amazing feeling! I'm sooo happy!! :-)

Here is my 6 month belly shot -

4 comments:

  1. Looking good momma!! Love your dress! Congrats on reaching V-Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!!! 6 months and you finally look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on v-day! ditto for sarah says--you are still a skinny minny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Thanks Ladies :-) Sweet Pea is moving about in there, and streching my ol' belly a bit more...I'm growing daily now :-)

    ReplyDelete