We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
My Little Girl LOVES General Hospital!!!
I'm totally serious right now! She had been quiet all day, and then the theme song for GH started and I felt crazy flutters!! Throughout the whole show, I kept feeling these wonderful flutters. She is a fan already!!!! :-)
Mike and I met our Freshman year of college in 1999. We quickly became freinds and then started dating. We are college sweethearts and married in July 2006. We are so excited to be on this new journey. We welcomed our first child, Miranda Rose, on August 27, 2010. :-)
hahahahahah *huge eye roll* ;)
ReplyDeleteNo eye roll needed my dear! My sweet Pea is a fan in the making :-) (just like her mama!) :-)
ReplyDelete(C'Mon GH Fans! Back me up here!) Hahahaha!!:-)