We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Stanger Comment!

I am actually really excited about this! I'm carrying small, so it's not easy for people who don't know me to notice my baby bump. I walked into Goodyear to have my oil changed, and one of the workers says to me "How far along are you?" I blushed!! I was so excited that someone noticed my bump! When I'm at work, I spend the day hiding it, but now I was able to let my bump shine free in my maternity top (without a jacket covering!) :-) So I told him I'll be 6 months in 2 day and he was like, 'Whoa! you're so small!" (Haha!) I laughed b/c it was still my first conversation with a stranger about my baby bump! Haha! It made me so happy that someone noticed, but also that he had nice things to say :-) Yea for baby bumps!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you were pregnant! Can you imagine the people that say "how far along are you" to people that maybe just gained a little weight? Oy vey! It must have been nice to talk about pregnancy with someonen that didn't already know :)

    ReplyDelete