We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 24, 2010

25 weeks! - 15 To Go :-) Holy Moly!

How do I only have 15 weeks left!?! That's crazy! 25 weeks and I'm still in shock every day because I am pregnant!! It's a very really surreal experience knowing that I will be someones mommy :-) It's incredible, scary, wonderful, and so much more all at once!

This weekend was wonderful filled with so much joy and happiness! My wonderful friend Sarah got married and we celebrated with Cele & Steve for their son Brandon's 1st Birthday! I have added pix below from both events.

Brandon's Birthday -(seriously where did the year go?!) He's so big! He's even walking on his own! It's incredible to watch these babies turn into little kids...Oy vey, soon, they'll be going to college! I can't handle it! Haha!






Sarah & Steve's Wedding - The weekend continued with Sarah & Steve, who got married on Sunday!!! I am so happy for them! It was a wonderful day (weather and all)!!








This 25th week started off so happy and joyful, and I am looking forward to the week ahead :-)

Here is my 25 week (and 1 day) belly shot -

1 comment: