I know I say this every week, but THIS PREGNANCY IS FLYING!! I entered the double digits this week! It's crazy how fast it's all going. I'm also showing a lot now, so I have enetered a new world of uncomfort. I try to get up from the couch, and I have to turn to my side! I can't get up straight anymore! Haha! I'm still in my ice cream stage, but this week more than ever! I mean, I can't get enough! Also, hummus! I serioulsy have an obsession...I just hope I don't start mixing the two...eww...even I think that sounds gross (at least now...ask me tomorrow, I might say different! Haha!)
It's Memorial Day Weekend, and I celebrated my 26 weeks by having my first pre-natal massage! Ahhhhh....Pure Bliss!! The massage was different b/c You basically place your belly into a hole. So it's like you are just hanging out (literally!!). I went to Milagro Spa in Red Bank with Annie, and we just had a lovely day of massages, and a fabulous Mexican dinner.
Here is my 26 weeks picture:

PS....Next Week I'll Be In My 3rd Trimester!!! :-)
That massage sounds great! Very cool how they have the belly hole!!
ReplyDeleteIt was pure bliss!
ReplyDelete