We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 1, 2010

22 Weeks! :-)

I'm 22 weeks and feeling accomplished! We have ordered the crib, registered in both stores (although I'm sure we are not done with that), picked our crib bedding, and we are starting to look at paint colors for the nursery. All in all, I think we are at a good spot on the 22nd week :-)
This week Sweet Pea is the size of a small doll (or a spaghetti squash). The websites all say different things, but what I do know is that little sweet pea has finger nails and eyelids, and more organ development :-) I wake up every Saturday morning to read my 'Week by Week' book and I get so happy to see how she is doing. It also lists changes in me, which is helpful b/c I have a new view of my belly everyday! Haha!

Mike and I went to Point Pleasant on this 87degree weather day and had a wonderful time! We ate at the Boardwalk Bar & Grill (b/c Martells was closed for a private party), then we played a round of mini golf, where I'm happy to say I won! :-) although it was a tight race. We ended with a nice walk on the beach and of course, my favorite, ice cream! :-) It was a wonderful way to celebrate this 22nd week :-)

Here are some pix from yesterday :-)











And the belly shots (on the beach!)

2 comments:

  1. Shar-- You look so fabulous!!! And, honestly, if people didn't know you so well, they wouldn't even believe you're pregnant (well, except for the glow). I can't believe you already bought a crib! You are well on your way, my friend. Love you! --Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana!! My bump shows more in reality than in pix, so it's becomming harder to hide on campus! Haha :-) you are so sweet! I hope one of those fridays you can come down here! Miss you girlie!!

    ReplyDelete