We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 1, 2010

35 Weeks & My Surprise Baby Shower!!!

What a way to spend the start of the 35th week! (and last week in my 8th month!) It was a wonderful day filled with so much love! Honestly I feel so blessed b/c everyone made my shower so special. The shower was held at my in-laws house, and I opened the door to so many of my family and friends!! It was so great to see everyone! People traveled from all over to be there and I can't tell you how much I appreciated that! After walking around and saying hello to everyone (while wiping away my tears and non-waterproof mascara - i know, what was i thinking?), it was time for presents :-) We received so many amazing and thoughtful gifts, I seriously have no words. People's generosity and kindness is just amazing and I can't begin to thank everyone enough. There were so many wonderful items given to both Sweet Pea and Me! Thank you if you are all reading this now!! Seriously, thank you is not a large enough word for how wonderful you all are! A special shout out also to my mom, my mother-in-law and my BFF Cele. You ladies did a wonderful job, down to every detail and it's so much appreciated!!! I am very blessed, and really can't thank everyone enough.
When we got home, the fun continued, b/c we were able to actually go through the bags and place things in Sweet Pea's room :-) I continued organizing this morning b/c I couldn't help myself!! Haha! It's so much fun to see her room come together with so many amazing items :-)
I know many took pictures, so I'm waiting on those now and will post when I have them. Thank you again everyone! We are very lucky to have you all in our lives :-)

1 comment:

  1. hope it was a blast! sorry i couldn't be there--hope my gift arrived in time! let's get together soon... we need side by side bump pics ;) xxoo

    ReplyDelete