We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daddy Put The Stroller Together!

I had gone out with my good friend Jen for dinner (where we met the Applegate Cow! Jen if you're reading this I had to post that!), and when I walked in, Mike was on the floor with a screw driver and almost done with out little girls stroller! He put the whole thing together and we both figured out how to store it closed, and place the holder in, etc. It looks FABULOUS!!! I can't believe she'll be in this in just a few short weeks! I'm so excited!!!

Here is our Safety 1st Aerolite LX Travel System Stroller, Pegasus -

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Applegate Cow! Oh and of course the stroller :)

    ReplyDelete