We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Pea's Nursery!!! :-)

OK, so I am adding some nursery pix, however, not all of them b/c we are still waiting to reveal the name. Her name appears on a decal above her crib :-) I really am so happy with the nursery. Mike and I worked very hard in here and now just love being in there! I'm so excited to have my little girl in there in just a few days!! :-)

Deatils of the room -
Furniture - Urban Collection by Munire
Rocker - Dorel
Bookcase - My Craigslist Find!
Shelf - I made it in 7th grade wood shop!! :-) We just painted it white :-)
Bow Holder - Etsy
Growth chart, Stool, Stuffed Animal box - My Aunt Faye made these :-)
Needle Point - My Zayda made this back in the 70's and we framed it :-)

Before Pix -







After Pix -














No comments:

Post a Comment