We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 9, 2010

36 Weeks = 9 Months!!!

No more months left! This is it people!! We are having a baby!!!! Holy moly!!! And truth be told, it's not even a full month - it's only 3 weeks left until the 27th!!!! I don't even know where the time went! But it did go very fast and now I feel I'm in ludicrous speed! We have so much to do this week! We have an appt with the pediatrician, Rabbi, Hospital Tour, and more! We have to hang things in the nursery, wash clothes, bedding, etc. I'm still working until the 20th, so I only have nights to get things done. Hubbs is putting things together, and tonight's big project is the stroller! He did great with the diaper genie last night, so he's been string at this big box and he's ready for it! :-)

Probably one of my last surveys -
How far along?: 36 weeks - 9 MONTHS!
How big is baby?: I little over 5 lbs! She is getting so big :)
Maternity clothes?: Yep! and loose fitting non maternity dresses.
Stretch marks?: My BIO OIL saved my skin!
Sleep?: What's that?? Sometimes yes, and sometimes no...At least Cosby is on Nick at Nite at 3am :-)
Best moment this week?: Well the week just started, so I know there will be many more, but it was my step sister Emily's Wedding, Mom's Birthday and we got to go through our wonderful gifts from the shower (since I was traveling all last week). It's been a happy few days so far :-)
Movement?: She moves a bunch..It's weird b/c I did not feel her much in the earlier months, but now it's all the time. My belly is alike a jello mold!
Labor signs?:Getting lots more Braxton Hicks. And they're getting progressively more uncomfortable/slightly painful.
Belly button in or out?: In! :-)
What I miss: This little thing called sleep. I seriously can't wait to be able to be on my back or stomach again! Also, just being able to stand up from the couch without grabbing the cushions to help lift me! It's the little things...hehe
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my daughter :-)

Here is my 36 week picture and some shots from the weekend :-)


Emily & John's Wedding -





Mom's Birthday - Cheesecake Factory -

No comments:

Post a Comment