We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 15, 2010

37 Weeks = FULL TERM!!!!

So the reason the doc was not fully concerned about me going into labor on Friday was b/c the next day, Saturday, August 14th, I am 37 weeks and FULL TERM!!! I can't believe I'm there already! I know I keep saying that, but seriously, full term means I will be holding my daughter in my arms any day now!!

Mike and I were doing some final touches in the nursery including placing the bedding in the crib, adding wall hangings, and washing EVERYTHING! Who knew laundry could be so fun!?!? Haha! :-) Her bedding, sheets, towels, blankets, etc, have all been washed. As we speak her clothes are in the dryer. We only washed newborn thru 3 months for now. Once all is washed, it's onto organizing her drawers. I created signs for the drawers, so we know what month the are grabbing when changing her.
We are still waiting on a few more items to arrive, but once they do, I will post pix of the nursery :-)

I'm feeling the effects of 37 weeks. My back is always in pain, and getting up from the couch is nearly impossible now! (It would be funny if it wasn't an all the time thing). I even roll out of bed (literally) b/c I can't lift myself up! Haha! I'm still having the contractions pain, but I'm dealing with it. Only 2 more weeks :-)

This weekend was wonderful! We had friends over and just had time to enjoy still being a twosome:-) We went out to dinner with Steph and Rich on Saturday, and Dana and Michael drove in from NY on Sunday for brunch at Turning Point. (Dana - Thank you again for coming back to NJ!!) :-)

Here I am at 37 weeks -

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure, my dear. You looked beautiful, and so did the nursery!!! So glad the four of us got to spend some good quality time together.

    ReplyDelete