It's weird to think that now I will be posting about my little girl, and all the new things she will be doing. I mean we are talking days people!!!
Everything is all complete in Sweet Pea's nursery. In fact, everything is all complete everywhere! Car seats installed, swing ready to go, clothes washed, video monitor set, stroller ready, i mean we are golden! I'm finalizing my hospital bag, but other than that, we are ready to have a baby!! :-)
(I can't believe I will be done being pregnant in just a few days!!!)
This is my official last pre-pregnancy survey!!
How far along?: 38 weeks!!!
How big is baby?: About 6 1/2-7 pounds.
Maternity clothes?: I only have a few maternity shirts that still cover my belly! It's crazy! I do wear my maternity shorts and a few flowing non-maternity dresses though.
Stretch marks?: I praise the person who invented Bio Oil! It saved me this whole pregnancy!
Sleep?: Nope... none. OK, about 4 hours a night. I can fall asleep without problem, but staying asleep is a whole new issue!
Best moment this week?: We got our nerves calmed when we found out that although Sweet Pea's abdomen is small, she is growing great and will just be a small baby but should have no worries otherwise. Also, seeing so many of our friends as we prepare for baby. With my birthday on Monday, it's fun to hang out with friends we don't see often.
Movement?: She is moving and grooving in there. I feel her, especially when I am resting, or stopped. It's very a cool feeling, knowing that my daughter is in me, but will be in my arms very soon!
Food cravings?: Just food in general LOL
Labor signs?: The one spot where I keep contracting is getting more painful, but I'm dealing with it.
Belly button in or out?: Yay! I'm still an innie!
What I miss: Sleep, being able to stand/walk normally, beer/wine, heaps of raw sushi. I will get all this back plus my precious baby all in time!
What I'm looking forward to: The arrival of our little Sweet pea this Friday!
Milestone: Completing my pregnancy!!! :-)
My 38 week picture (Last Pregnancy Picture!!)

aww bye bye beautiful bump!
ReplyDelete