I went to my regular scheduled doc appt today and told her about the sharp pain I have been having around my belly button. It's been getting predominately worse by the day, so I mentioned this pain to the doc and she told me it would be best to have testing done at the hospital to rule anything serious out. Well off I went, and it's good I did, just to play it safe. They hooked me up to the monitors and took me to radiology to run a few tests via ultra sound. Everything looks great and baby is doing wonderful! She scored perfect scores on all the tests. The doc thinks that the pain is basically a small pocket in my uterus that I am having contractions in. It's the start of whats to come, as I am 37 weeks tomorrow, and that is considered full term. She said if the pain gets worse where I can't stand it, they can deliver the baby at any time, but would prefer I get to 39 weeks (me too!) So today was very eventful, but this baby has to stay cooking in there a little longer! :-)
Here is a pic I too while waiting for the nurse...my monitors! (hey, I had to keep myself entertained)

No comments:
Post a Comment