Well yesterday was a wonderful day spent with fabulous people! Hubbs and I went out for my best friend Cele's birthday lunch at Turning Point in Hoboken and it was a great afternoon with fabulous friends.


Then Mike and I hopped onto a ferry to take us over the Hudson to NYC. We were dropped off at Pier 79 and walked over (in my heels!) to see the Intrepid, which neither of us have been before! It was really awesome! However, I started us off with a fun scare, b/c we waited in line to see the submarine, and the woman is talking to the crowd, and all of a sudden I got really warm, nauseous, and dizzy. She became blurry and next thing I noticed, my purse fell off my arm, and I was not doing good. She let the people go ahead ( not knowing I was feeling ill, and I'm at front of line) and I just ran out with Mike. I sat on a stoop and breathed in fresh air, went to the ladies room, drank water, and sat outside for a bit. I felt so much better after, but not sure where that came from! I think the submarine was slightly moving, but I get motion sickness, and it could have triggered my feeling faint. I also could have been dehydrated and just not realized it. In any case, I was OK after a few minutes of sitting outside, and we proceeded to see the rest of the Intrepid. The Intrepid was very cool!! We had such a nice time!






I have had a huge cupcake craving, so we were going to go to Crumbs in NYC, but by the time we found it, they closed! I literally walked up to the door, the girl looked at me, locked it, and walked away! I was so disappointed! However, I got over it fast when we got in line for opening weekend of the Adam's Family on Broadway!!! It was a wonderful show!! :-) Mike got these tkts back in October as a 'just because' gift (he's so sweet!). We had a great time and I finally got to see Bebe Neuwirth on Broadway! I seriously love her work, and seeing her live was amazing!! Nathan Lane was fabulous too!

It was a great spring day and wonderful way to spend the 19th week of pregnancy! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment