We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

21 Weeks! (& 3 days) :-)

I'm a little behind on updating my 21 week post, but I had no power cord to my computer, so I have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival :-) My 21 week date was actually Saturday, April 21st. It was also the day of my friend Sarah's Bachelorette party! :-) I am feeling good in my 21 weeks, and I actually think I felt movement. I have been thinking that I have been feeling this 'pop' sensation, but it's getting stronger. I had a doc appointment today, and Sweet Pea looks great! My doc said that the 'pop' feeling is my baby!!! How cool! She said I'll probably feel kicking around 24 weeks and Mike should feel it on the outside about 26 weeks! :-)

Survey Time!

How far along?: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs - Doc office said this is exactly where I should be for this point in pregnancy :-)
How big is baby?: Last doc appt she was 10oz, so I'd add a little to that. She is also the size of a large banana!
Maternity clothes?: Yep! However, I am still in my regular tops. I did finally hit the mother load at the Motherhood store, so I have a few more items to play with in my wardrobe (thank goodness!)
Stretch marks?: The same ones, which are so tiny and already fading :-) I LOVE BIO OIL!
Sleep?: I use my boppy pillow, and this really seems to help at night. However, I feel like I'm back in the first trimester b/c I'm so sleepy, and falling asleep at the drop of a dime again on my couch...(yes, my couch, as I feel it has magical powers that make me keep sleeping!) haha :-)
Best moment this week?: Registering!! Yes, Cele went with me, and I have a Buy Buy Baby Registry, and I also added things to Babies R Us as well :-)
Movement?: I was going to add this as the best moment of the week, but I'm still not sure if I am feeling her or not. the doc said today that the 'pops' i have been feeling are her, however, it's hard to tell b/c I have not been pregnant before, so I could be feeling different things. I'm hoping it's her, b/c if it is, it's pretty darn cool!
Labor signs?: Hells No!
Belly button in or out?: Innie :)
What I miss: Being able to fit into clothes. It's relay weird watching what the body will do and how it can change itself to fit another human being!
What I'm looking forward to: Knowing that I really am feeling my sweet pea, and then of course, feeling her kicks :-)
Milestone: Making it another week :-) I feel so blessed :-)

Here is my 21 week belly shot:


A full length pic -

2 comments:

  1. so glad you could share 21 weeks with me! you were such a trouper staying out late. you look absolutely amazing and I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Sarah!! It was a great night!! :-)

    ReplyDelete