

2. ICE CREAM!!! I'm becoming better about not having to have it in a cone, but I Do Love Me Some Ice Cream!!!
3. Water!! Seriously, water is AMAZING these days!! I am trying to switch it up though. I add lemon's or different powders, etc to give it flavors, but I love my water! I also have a great bottle that my aunt Faye gave me so I clip it to my work bag and chug-a-lug through out the day! :-)
4. GENERAL HOSPITAL! I love this show. It calms me, it brings me into a new reality, and it's just a great break from my hectic days!!! Thank goodness for DVR and SoapNet b/c I no longer ever miss an episode. :-)

5.Hubbs and our Sweet Pea!!! I am just so in love with my husband, and every day I look down and see my growing belly and know Hubbs and I have created what is happening! Our baby!!!!! It's so exciting, and I am loving every minute of the pregnancy!

No comments:
Post a Comment