We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Registered!

It feels so real and so good to have created a registry for Sweet Pea! Cele went with me to register at Buy Buy Baby, and we were there for almost 4 hours!! I was beyond exhausted by the end, but also so grateful for Cele and her time, plus her advice. I wanted a registry at both Babies R Us and BBB as they both carry different items, and this seemed to make the most sense. They also both take coupons from Bed, Bath & Beyond, as long as they are not expired. BBB even takes Gymboree coupons! (you know I love me some coupons!) I added items to BRU as well, but only from home, so I have to go to the store and register for the larger items, plus some smaller too, but it's just easier to be in person, rather than online when registering.

I have heard amazing things about the Ergo Baby, so here I am admitting defeat and attempting to wear the Ergo Baby! (Can you tell this picture was taken about 3 and 1/2 hours into the registration process!)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea they took those coupons!! Thanks for sharing..I have to let everyone know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THUMBS UP! it's like wedding time all over again... but harder!!!

    ReplyDelete