Although I had thought 'girl' for most of my pregnancy, this last week, I thought, it had to be a boy. But the cake does not lie! We had family over to enjoy the cake. I picked up the cake at Wegman's in the morning, and the lady joked with me, that she knew what we were having before we did! Haha :-) Mike and I made everyone eat lunch first, and then we cut the cake. Pulled the piece up, and it was bright pink! (like 1980's hot pink!!) :-)
I'm going to have a daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pix from our reveal party :-)
Our Sweet Pea's Cake

Cutting into the cake. We each had a knife and cut. Then we took a server to lift the piece up to see the color of the filling

Trying to catch a sneak peak

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Excitement and shock in one! :-)

We are happy :-)

The inside of the cake...it's definitely a girl!

Me with my mom :-)

Nana & Grandma

The Mommy & Daddy to be :-)

Congrats! That is so exciting! I totally just cried over your cake party haha! I want to do this with my family but I wanted to wait until my super early shower on May 22nd in CA...but everyone talked me out of it :O(
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeletei love it... congrats... you are having a DAUGHTER!!!!
ReplyDelete