We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 17, 2010

20 Weeks!! - Half Baked!!!

I know I say this every week, but wow! I'm 20 weeks already! Half way mark!!! That is just incredible!! I'm feeling good(yet still tired!), and very excited for tomorrow, when we find out the gender of our Sweet Pea!!!

I think I over did it this week. I had to do an overnight in PA again, however, while there, I really made use of my time, fitting in 3 campuses in 2 days. These are also older schools, where they do not have elevators in many buildings. The first night I was so tired, I fell asleep at hotel at 7:30 (having just arrived at hotel at 6:45)! However, I woke up an hour later and stayed up until 12 getting work done. The next day was also busy, and this weekend has been endless, but for all good reasons. I just have not been able to really stop, and I won't stop until probably summer! haha! It's the nature of my job this season, but it is a lot.

Last night we went to the Devils Stanley Cup Play Off Game! John got tkts for Mike's 30th and the seats were amazing! (thanks bro from another mo!)
Here are few pix from the game!















Tonight was Jaime's Bat Mitzvah and I got dresses up! I enjoyed getting dressed, but I was nervous wearing spanx, however, my dress is not maternity, so I did not want it to all hang out! Haha! I asked many people about wearing them, and all agreed that if I felt OK, and could breathe fine, it was OK. I felt 100% comfy, and only had them on for a few hours, so i think i was OK. I got into the car after though and you bet they came off and bra too! This dress was great for the night but probably retiring it until after baby! :-)




And here are a few other pix from the night:-)
















Hubbs and I dancing on the dance floor - 'Forever' by Chris Brown - It was a really fun dance!! Love you babe!!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! Congrats on the halfway mark!!!

    ReplyDelete