We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Level II & Anatomy Scan - Check!!

The Anatomy scan was pretty cool! It was a 45 minute sonogram where the technician took tons of photos at all different angels. She looked at everything from head to toe and everything in between. Sweet Pea looks wonderful and super healthy! That's seriously all I can ask for and it was great news to hear it from the technician. We were there for a while, but were able to take home many pictures :-) (you know I love my pictures!)

Here is Sweet Pea at 19 weeks, 3 days!


After the doctor, Mike and I went to look at Cribs. We liked the Urban collection from Munire, however, we still want to look at others too. The Urban is nice b/c they have white for a girl, and espresso for a boy. We'll see what we end up with. I have seen more sleigh type beds that I like as well, so it's all up in the air.
We also stopped to look at some baby bedding. I think we have our girl bedding picked out, but the boy bedding, that I thought Mike would like, was not his top choice. So the shopping will continue! (and also become more real once we know the gender!) :-)

We also placed our order for our gender reveal cake and wraps at Wegmans!! I actually like the suspense of not knowing the sex, but it will be so great to find out with our families on Sunday!! :-)

Here are some 19 week belly pix:


1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Glad baby is doing well! Can't wait to see what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete