We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cookies for Sweet Pea's Reveal Party!

So, I decided to make party favors for our family and close friends who are coming to the reveal party! I saw the idea on The Bump and thought it was a great idea! Here are the steps!

Here are the items you need - Colored melts from party store, and colored sugar.





I used the easy kind of cookie dough and placed on baking sheet (follow directions)





Have cookies cool on baking rack -





Once completely cooled, you can melt the melts (follow directions on bag) and then take a sugar cookie,and dip into the melted candy. I dipped one side in pink and one side in blue. Then I sprinkled the opposite color sugar on either color -













Once dipped, place on wax paper or parchment paper to dry -






Then, I took two cookies, and placed them in a baggie with a tie -






Final Product! -

1 comment:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable!!! Have fun!!

    Oh yeah I know you there is a super cute sweet pea collection on Crazy 8's made me thing of you & your LO!

    ReplyDelete