We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 10, 2010

23 Weeks & Mother's Day! :-)

My lucky number 23 along with my first holiday as a mommy (to-be!) At 23 weeks Sweet pea is the size of a mango :-)
(Who really decides which fruit size the baby is? Haha!)
I'm feeling good and I think Sweet Pea is too! She is definitely moving around in there. I feel her fluttering about, especially when I eat and at night. I was unsure of what I was feeling at first but it happens so much now, that I know it's her! I also had a doc appt on Friday and the doc said the feeling I have felt since 19 weeks is the baby ! I should start feeling kicks around 24 weeks and Mike should start being able to feel her around 26 weeks from outside my belly. Its seriously an awesome journey!

Mother's Day 2010 started with many texts from you guys! Thanks everyone for your text message, calls, cards and more. So Sweet! I guess it did not fully hit me that I AM a mom now. I mean, I have this baby inside of me and I love her like crazy. I protect her and want wants best for her - I'm A Mom! How cool is that! :-)
Mike surprised me with my new favorite item - MY DIAPER BAG!! I had my eye on it for weeks, and only mentioned it to him once. He wrote me the sweetest card and then gave me the bag. I am a pregnant, hormonal woman who cried tears of joy b/c I am seriously so lucky to be married to my best friend!

Here is a picture of the Diaper Bag -


Here is more with the changing pad-













Mom, Faye, Rach & I - Mother's Day Brunch at Biagio's -


And Finally, my belly shot for week 23 -

3 comments:

  1. sharon you would have cried even if you weren't pregnant ;) love it!

    ReplyDelete