We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 6, 2010

14 Weeks!

I actually feel like this pregnancy is flying by! How am I at 14 weeks already!?!? It's amazing. I find myself talking to my belly now, just because...I know I'm not really showing yet, but I feel things going on, so I talk to Baby K about it :-)

Actually, I have been thinking of giving Baby K a nickname...Sweet Pea! Our little sweet pea is the size of a lemon!(how cute!) I'll have a picture in a few days, but I don't see much going on. However, sleeping is not as easy anymore...I don't want to squish my sweet pea if I sleep on my belly, so I might get the Snoogle that many friends have told me about...We'll see what this week holds...Probably a trip to babies R Us for that Snoogle! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment