We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 8, 2010

I Love My Hubby!

I have the best, most sweetest hubby ever! Today, he came home from work and bought me a gift! It's a METS Maternity T Shirt! I have been wanting one b/c we hope to go to many games this summer! Mike went to the Motherhood Maternity store and got me the shirt! He is just such a sweetie! I am so in love with my husband! Not just b/c of the T Shirt, but b/c of who he is. He is just a wonderful man, and I am so lucky to have him in my life, and to be able to call him my husband! :-)

Here is a picture of my new Shirt! (no this is not me...no bump yet, just a mini one..hehe) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment