Last night I went to my first Motherhood class! :-) It was fun to be in a room with other mom-to-be's. The head nurse went over certain topics with us from testing, blood work, hospital tours, and more. It' was very informative and I feel excited to have gone b/c I came home with a lot more information, along with a lot of paper work! The paper work explains details of the hospital, my stay, insurance, testing, labor classes, cord blood, and so much more! It was very exciting! :-)
&
This morning I got a great phone call! It was Dr. Fernandez's office letting me know that all my tests came back from my 1st trimester screening, plus the blood work last week, and everything was NEGATIVE!!!! This is amazing news and I'm so relieved!!! I have a 1 in 10k and 40k chance of anything bad (downs, spina bifida, etc) and those are wonderful numbers. The nurse on the phone was so sweet and she said your baby is healthy! Just hearing those words was a huge relief! :-) Yay for Baby K! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great news on the bloodwork!!
ReplyDelete