We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 19, 2010

Integrated Screening - PART 2 = More Bloodwork

So I had to go for my 2nd round of the Integrated screening test with blood work. It was not as bad as it had been in the past. They took two viles of blood. Now, they will now take the results from today and the results from my First Trimester screening and be able to tell us if there any any risk factors...Pretty scary, i must say, but I know Sweet Pea is doing just fine. How do I know? B/c Sweet Pea is getting big enough that even daddy saw it in my tummy! Yes, people, my bump is growing proudly!!! :-)

Funny conversation at the Lab -

Lab Tech - Please Make a fist while I draw your blood
Me - Ok, Well I'm going to turn my head and close my eyes b/c I do not like looking at needles.
Lab Tech - That's fine....OK, almost done...Open...
Me - I just did...

What did I do? I opened my eyes!!!! Haha!! Hand still clenched in fist, and I opened my eyes which were being squeezed so tight! Hahahahahahhaa!!!!! We both could not stop laughing!!!!
I'm corny I know, but gotta love it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment