We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a HUGE Day we had!!!

I seriously can not even begin to share how excited I am about how today went!! Mike and I went to my favorite brunch place, Turning Point, which started the best chain of events!
We went to Babies R Us for the first time together! It was so much fun walking around together and looking at items that we will potentially purchase for our baby!!! It's surreal actually! We looked at strollers, cribs, swings, monitors, and more. The best purchase from today was that I got my Boppy pillow for moms, so I hope to be able to sleep tonight without fear of crushing sweet pea! I'm so nervous to turn on my stomach, so instead I do not sleep...I hope this pillow will help :-) We also added our names to the registry site! That was a huge step! However, we have not registered yet. We will register after we find out the sex, but it's good to have our names on the list.
After BRU, we went to look at a potential Day Care, called The Learning Experience. We both felt so comfortable with this place! It's everything we would want in a day care, with safety, fun, learning, and more. We were there for about an hour, and the woman was so nice. We probably will check a few other places, but I have a feeling we will end up at this location.
I mean, seriously, is that not like the best day you have ever read about!?!!?! I am soooo happy!! This journey is so exciting!

This is a sign! (literally!) I passed it leaving one of my campuses the other day!!! It's A Sign!!!

1 comment: