We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where Is My 2nd Tri Euphoria?!?

Seriously, I feel almost as tired as I did in my first few weeks! I was at work today, and tried not to yawn a few times in a meeting! I mean, that's bad...I kept having to hide it, but all I wanted to do was fall asleep right then and there! I thought I'd feel better after lunch, but I think I became even more tired.
After work, I was going to meet Mike at the gym, and on my way I became so sleepy. I pulled into the lot, parked the car, put my seat back, set my phone alarm, and out I went! I was out for 20 minutes! Then, when I woke up, I was even more tired. There was no way I could go work out.(however, I have been working out for the past few weeks, so one day off is OK). So I drove home, and went right into bed...another hour of my life gone! I barley remember hitting the pillow! I was not feeling great last night, and woke up feeling sort of sick this morning, so maybe it's all connected, but I don't know where this WONDERFUL ENERGY I keep hearing about is...I'm sure not experiencing it yet...
By the way, I'll probably be sleeping by 9pm tonight too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment