Here I am at 14 weeks and 4 days...and also wearing my Maternity Pants!!!(see my mini bump!?!) :-)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Am I Really Wearing These?
The answer is - YES! What am I wearing, you might ask....Maternity Pants! Yes I AM! Me, miss, 'I'm terrified to wear these clothes', finally succumbed to these pants! OK, So first of all, I do not have a big enough belly for the belly band yet. I just don't get this thing. It Is supposed to hold up your current clothes, but you are allowed to leave the button open, and pants unzipped...Let's think about this people...No belly, and pants unzipped...yea, I tried it last week, and my pants kept falling down! Never mind that you also need a long sweater to make sure your zipper is covered, or else others can see the band....UGH! So since I had purchased, the pants, I figured, let me try them out...Well they work! They are comfy, and fit like a glove! They let my slightly growing belly expand, without trying to fit into my old clothes and feel uncomfy. They have not fallen yet, so that's also a plus! Haha! My belly is starting to show, so these maternity pants and belly band I'm sure will become part of my daily life. It's taken over 14 weeks to get to this spot, and I'm actually proud of myself for being here! :-)
Here I am at 14 weeks and 4 days...and also wearing my Maternity Pants!!!(see my mini bump!?!) :-)

Here I am at 14 weeks and 4 days...and also wearing my Maternity Pants!!!(see my mini bump!?!) :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww i see her!!! (er, or him.. ;)
ReplyDelete