We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 13, 2010

15 Weeks! - 5 More until the Half Way Point of My Pregnancy!!

How crazy is that!?!? I have to tell you, and I know I keep saying this, but man, 15 weeks flew by! It's weird though b/c I'm still not showing to the public, eye, but I can see my mini belly :-) Our sweet pea is the size of a softball :-)
I had a great day today. Thanks to a wonderful mommy, Vikki, and her darling daughter, Peyton, I was able to breathe a slight sigh of relief in Babies R Us. It's very overwhelming b/c you walk into the store, but this time, you are not buying cute outfits, or something someone else already registered for. You are buying a new item, that you have never seen, don't know how to use, and it's all for YOUR CHILD! This is a crazy feeling!! Vikki literally walked the aisles with me, going over everything from little to big. Peyton even got involved, b/c she tired out a possible stroller for me! Haha! (The cuteness that she is, did not know what was happening, but she was a wonderful sport -Thanks PG!)
I know have a better idea of strollers, jumperoos, bottles, pumps, highchairs, receiving blankets and more! 3 PAGES OF NOTES! Yes, that's right, I went with a note pad, and took notes!! It will help me, b/c I have an idea now of what items do, and how babies use them. We will register after we know the sex, but this is was the start I needed. Thank you again Girls!!!! :-)

SURVEY TIME -
How far along?: 15 weeks
How big is baby?: Sweet Pea is the Size of a Softball
Weight gain?: Not sure, b/c I do not own a scale (purposely!) but I would say 5-6lbs, since I was up to 4 a few weeks ago, but I'm working out almost everyday (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE My Summer Sanders DVD, but I also have started to be able to (and awake enough) to go back to the gym!
Stretch Marks?: Yes, but they are light due to Bio Oil! That stuff is like GOLD!
Maternity Clothes?: Well, I do wear one pair Maternity pants to work, but I still wear my regular tops and jeans. I also have a few pants that still fit fine. However, Mom and I did venture into Destination Maternity, and I might have left with a few items...Just a few people, don't get to exited! Haha! :-)
Best moment this week?: Having the BEST day ever with hubbs. I seriously can not get over how wonderful Thursday was. I know I have spoke about it on here, but It was just amazing! This day could not have been scripted any better. We just spent the day as Mommy and Daddy and it was perfect!!
Food Cravings?: Still no real cravings, but I still love my Kashi with berries, and actually this week, I was very into BBQ Chicken. I had it in a salad, Quesadilla, and came up with a few other recipes I must try.:-)I also have been loving cheese...I never liked Mozzarella sticks, but now I REALLY do. Also, Calzones, have been a slight weakness of mine :-)
Movement?: none yet, but I can't wait until I start feeling something!! (and seeing something!)
Gender?: No clue, but people have their guesses. I think a boy or girl would be wonderful! I have an older brother and I love having an older bro, but my mom is the oldest sister, and she loves it, so I think either would be FABULOUS!
What I miss: We had friends over and they were having beer or mixed drinks, and I really wanted a beer! Haha! I don't necessarily miss beer, but I would love to have one!
Belly Button?: Still in :-)
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex! Yes, I'm going to say this - Registering! Having Energy!
Milestone?: Making it this far!! :-)

One of Best Friend's, Danielle, had her Bridal shower today and this picture was taken there. I'm 15 weeks and 1 day. It was fun to take a picture with my hand on my belly :-)


The Bride and I -

Good Friends -

Rowan Ad Girls! -

Cele with her two pregnant BFF's -

1 comment: