We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Target Is My Happy Place :-)

It really is!! I was having an off day yesterday (even in my celebration of the start to my 2nd Tri). On my way home from campus I passed a new Target before I got to my hotel. I walked into the most beautiful Target I have ever seen!! I'm not joking! This place was brand new, so they have everything done to the nines! I am used to things in certain areas b/c most Targets follow the same format and floor plan, but this one was sooo much better! Their jewelry area made you feel like you were in a fancy store. Their food area was basically a supermarket that took up the whole back wall in of the store. When you walk down the frozen section, the lights are motion censored, so they come on as you walk by! (it's like being on a runway!)

I made my way over to clothes, and yes to the maternity section, then into the dressing room...I was pleasantly surprised that I had the guts to try o the maternity pants, but I was even more surprised about how nice they were! I do not really have a belly yet, but things are stretching out, so I knew I'd need new pants. These are Liz Lange and they are wonderful!! I bought a pair in black, so it's more versatile for my work clothes. I also bought a Tank that has sides that come together, so as belly grows, I still feel comfy. I can wear the tank to work (when it's not snowing!) or for casual. I am proud of myself for buying these items, and even more happy that they came from my happy place! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment